"THE FUN SAVER"
- Team Player
- Friendly Demeanor
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
Our Team Service Hosts are tasked with providing our guests with an exceptional experience by being the main point of contact during their visit. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, walking them through the ins and outs, attending to their needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT TEAM SERVICE HOST?
- 16 years + of age
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly learn about the in's and out's of Main Event
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again
- Enthusiastically leading our party/event guests through different activities while interacting and participating with the group during their party/event
- Escorting guests to their lane or dining tables while explaining safety rules, assisting with table maintenance, beverage refills and the bowling experience
- Using your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and other team members to resolve issues, answer questions and help every single guest who comes into our center have an incredible experience
This was my first job and when I walked through those doors all the trainers made sure we learned everything and were ready to work. It was a breeze. It's really a fun place to work and nothing like I've experienced before. Great first job.
- Tavious, Team Service Host, Texas