"THE CHIEF OF PLAY"
- 18 Months+ with Main Event or 2 years+ in a Supervisory Role
- Ability to Create an Amazing Guest Experience
- Friendly, Professional Demeanor
- Valid Alcohol Seller/Server and Food Handler Certifications
The Shift Supervisor is tasked with being responsive and empathetic to guest needs, driving innovation on the floor, and encouraging a collaborative environment for all team members. Our Shift Supervisor is expected to be knowledgeable about the inner workings of Main Event, and is further expected to pitch in across departments wherever needed.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT SHIFT SUPERVISOR?
- 21 years + of age
- A desire for a management career with Main Event
- Solution oriented with the ability to problem solve in an ever-changing environment
- An attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and employee relation skills
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Maintaining the center's appearance through established facility cleanliness standards
- Assisting with the interviewing and hiring process
- Holding yourself and others accountable for creating a culture of high performance
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Attending weekly manager meeting
- Communicating clearly and effectively in a variety of mediums using both verbal and written skills
- Being responsive and empathetic to guest needs; maintains guest focus while driving improvement and innovation
- Recognizing core competencies of Main Event and makes decisions to protect the brand
- Representing Main Event in a professional manner when conducting business
What I love most about Main Event is being able to own FUN! Teaching Team members how to become the best they can be and having a great time is the best reward. When our Team members are having fun, our guest are having fun as well. Guests leave with amazing memories and Team members feel accomplished.
- Monica, Shift Supervisor, Texas
I love the atmosphere! I love what Main Event is! I love the fun! As a mother myself, I love seeing kids come in and have a great time, whether it be for a birthday, a family day, or whatever! I love that there is so many different aspects/departments within.
- Tryston, Party Street Shift Supervisor in Kansas City, Missouri