- Proficient in Cash/Credit Transactions
- Computer Literate
- Guest-Centric Attitude
Our Party Hosts are tasked with providing our guests with an exceptional experience by being the main point of contact during their visit. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, walking them through the ins and outs, attending to their needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT PARTY HOST?
- 16 years + of age
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Naturally friendly and welcoming demeanor
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again
- Enthusiastically leading our party/event guests through different activities while interacting and participating with the group during their event
- Ensure that each guests has a memorable experience by monitoring that each party runs smoothly
- Anticipate the needs of each guests and offer assistance as needed
- Performing opening, closing and misc duties as required
I love the ability to talk to people and to help others. I love going to work knowing that each day is a new and great day. I enjoy doing my job for the simple fact that it's easy and I have fun. I love the amount of team work that Main Event has. We always ask for the opinion of our coworkers before making a big decision.
- Samantha, Party Host, Texas
It's important to ensure that guests' event are executed flawlessly. I try to make the guests visit the best they have had and get them to come back. I think a person with great people skills and leadership would do well in my position. I love the people I work with. We love to engage with guests and keep them happy.
- Kendall, Party Host, Texas