"THE TASTE MASTER"
- 6+ Months Working in Full
- Food Handling Certification(as required)
- High Standards of Cleanliness
Our Line Cooks are tasked with preparing and cooking our menu with the same standard of excellence you would apply if cooking for your own family. You'll be responsible for following our recipes, portion control guidelines and quality identifiers without flaw, all while championing food safety and creating Insta-worthy plates.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT LINE COOK?
- 18 years + of age
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced kitchen
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Executing same-ticket order coordination to ensure items finish at the same time
- Practicing label, date, initial and rotate procedures
- Stocking stations before and after each shift
- Performing opening, closing and side duties as required
- Maintaining a clean work area
I would tell anyone to come onboard and make the most of the opportunity. The primary aspect of my position is to consistently serve high quality fresh food to the guests. Main Event is a great company to work for if you want to work for a company that recognizes hard workers.
- Keith, Lead Line Cook and NCO Trainer, Illinois