"THE MAGIC MAKER"
- Guest-Centric Attitude
- A Goal-Driven Mindset
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Desire to Grow with a Fun Sales Culture!
The Event Coordinator is tasked with creating WOW guest experiences everyday within Main Events Birthday & Group parties department while driving us towards our financial goals. Our Event Coordinators are often the first point of communication for our guests - and are expected to build and nurture long-lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT EVENT COORDINATOR?
- 18 years + of age
- The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
- A desire to learn and grow within the company
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Exceeding budgeted group sales targets under the Sales Managers direction, community outreach, handling inbound phone calls, and up selling our most inclusive packages
- Embracing teamwork by assisting the Sales Manager in their development and execution of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments
- Developing and growing as an Event and Sales professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results
My favorite parts of my job are the times I get to create that custom event with an excited guest. That moment they see the vision and they start getting as excited as you are is one of the best parts of the job.
- Nicholas, Lead Event Coordinator in Grapevine, TX
I love how unique my job is. I love event coordinating, but I never wanted to do it in a hotel. I think this is one the best positions I have ever held. The most important aspects of my job are to sell the Main Event experience to both corporate and groups. It takes a very outgoing person to fulfill this role due to the constant client interaction and prospecting.
- Carly, Event Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA