- Proven Leadership Capabilities
- 3+ Years Experience in Management of Cost of Goods Sold & Labor
- 3+ Years Experience in Restaurant/Hospitality
Our Culinary Managers are tasked with recruiting, hiring, training and consistently motivating our kitchen teams. The culinary manager is expected to keep a well-balanced budget, introduce new and innovative approaches to solutions and maintain a collaborative, team-centric and clean work environment.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT CULINARY MANAGER
- 21 years + of age
- 3+ years of restaurant/hospitality & management of cost of goods sold and labor management
- Ability to cultivate a positive working environment for all team members
- A keen eye and attention to detail, organization, and guest satisfaction
- The ability to see talent in others, and to inspire and teach throughout challenges
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Developing and inspiring a team of 30-40 hourly team members to exceed guests expectations leading to a revenue generating department
- Engaging kitchen service focused team members through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious development efforts
- Displaying your financial skills by summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses; measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives
- Exhibiting our core values through creating innovative improvements and collaborating with others while being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely results
- Embracing teamwork while encouraging others to do the same
Get Ready, It's a FAST paced environment, if you enjoy working hard and playing hard this is the place for you. If you want to coast, this high speed ride isn't for you. My proudest accomplishment was opening 14 stores with in my first 22 months of being employed at Main Event and helping set those teams up for success. People really are the difference here and it shows through all aspects of the business.
- Martin, Culinary Manager, Arizona