- Team Player
- Ability to Work in a FastPaced Environment
- Gracious and GuestCentric Friendly Attitude
- Run-It-Like-You-Own-It Mentality
If you're looking to elevate your career, try something new, or to fill your free time with a position that truly makes a difference in someone's day, our Brand Ambassador position is the perfect place to do so. Become immersed in the Main Event culture, learn the ins and outs, work your way up the ladder, or just join the team for the Serious Fun.
Our Brand Ambassadors are tasked with providing our Guests with an exceptional experience by being the main point of contact during their visit. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, showing them an exceptional time, attending to their needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile. This position is perfect for someone who is looking for meaningful part-time or full-time work, who's great with people, great with kids, and knows a thing or two about making a day special.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT BRAND AMBASSADOR?
- Ability to show hospitality to each and every Guest
- Someone who is comfortable with "being of service"
- Naturally friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Organized with an attention to detail
- A great communicator - you'll need to be able to ask the right questions to guide the Guest experience
- The ability to stand and stay in motion for long periods of time
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Manage the Guest experience i.e. the first and last person the Guest will see on every visit
- Being extra-attentive to Guests and their various needs
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each Guest will want to come back again and again
- Communicate to the team who is a first-time Guest and who has been here before
- Showcasing the multiple areas of fun Main Event has to offer by guiding Guests through the center if necessary and providing instructions of where and how to enjoy the Main Event experience, including activities and food and beverage options
- Managing Guest expectations - keeping communication clear on wait times for games, food and other aspects
- Performing opening, closing and side duties as required