"THE BOREDOM FIGHTER"
- Excel Under Pressure
- Friendly Demeanor
- A Gracious and Friendly Guest-Centric Attitude
The Bowl Desk Attendant is tasked with keeping their area clean, keeping their guests smiling and making sure everything is running smoothly. Your job will be to help customers have a great time by helping them find the best solution for what they're looking for, running all transactions and assisting with lane set up, ball selection and bowling instructions.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT BOWL DESK ATTENDANT?
- 16 years + of age
- Proficiency with computer, cash register and credit card verification equipment
- Can service a crowd with ease all while maintaining a smile
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Acting as a brand ambassador of fun for our all of our guests
- Creating a memorable guest experience that keeps customers coming back
- Working in a fast-paced environment to service guests in a professional, helpful and friendly manner
Everyone treats you like family. You can come in and complete your job and go above and beyond for every guest while still having a fun time.
— Chris, Bowl Attendant, Georgia
It’s about making sure the guests have the best experience so they come back. People who care about everyone’s experience and who can work well with others would do well in this job. Everyday is different day, and you are always up and moving.
— Stephanie, Bowl Attendant, Texas