"THE VICTORY DANCER"
- Run It Like You Own It Mentality
- Able to Complete TABC and Food Handlers' Certifications
- A Gracious and Friendly Guest-Centric Attitude
Our Banquet Attendants are tasked with providing our guests with an exceptional experience by designing, serving and attending to the banquet area. You'll be responsible for providing recommendations, taking orders, attending to guests' needs and making their time memorable, all while keeping a smile.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT BANQUET ATTENDANT?
- 18 years + of age
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Naturally friendly and welcoming demeanor
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Being an ambassador of fun, ensuring each guest will want to come back again and again
- Creating a memorable event by providing attentive service, table side service and maintaining a fully stocked buffet and bar
- Ensuring a memorable guest experience through timely, accurate and friendly service
- Performing opening, closing and side duties as required.
- Maintaining a clean work area
The guests are the best part of my job. I love meeting new people and having them come back for another great experience.The vibe, just the way the air feels as soon as you walk in is the best part of Main Event."
- Jordan, Banquet Attendant, Texas
My job is about making sure the guests have the best experience so they come back. Everyday is a different day, and you are always up and moving. Being able to meet different people, and being able develop in different departments is the best thing about Main Event. I'm looking forward to continue growing within the company."
- Stephanie, Banquet Attendant, Texas